Effective Date: 23-May-2023
Last Updated: 23-May-2023
- Information We Collect: We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Your Rights: Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law. Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
- Security: The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- Grievance / Data Protection Officer: If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer at Party Play Pleasure™, Barcelona, email: [email protected]. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.
Privacy Rules & Tips
Here are some of the best practices for security that our users should follow:
- Never share your passwords: N-E-V-E-R share your passwords with anyone, whether it’s via email, phone, or any other means of communication.
- Use strong passwords: Create strong passwords that include a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. Avoid using easily guessable passwords, such as personal information or common words.
- Beware of phishing emails: Be CAUTIOUS when you receive emails requesting personal information or login credentials. PushinP.es will N-E-V-E-R ask for such information via email and you should always verify the authenticity of the email before providing sensitive information.
- Verify URLs before providing information: You should be aware of the importance of checking the URL of ANY website you’re accessing before entering any information. Look for the security padlock icon and ensure that the URL starts with “https://” to indicate a secure connection.
- Exercise caution with personal information: You should not disclose sensitive personal information online (like saving your card for future payments). Users should be aware of payment settings on PushinP.es and limit the amount of personal information they share publicly.
- Be cautious of suspicious links: Users should exercise caution when clicking on links from emails, instant messages, or untrustworthy websites. It’s best to manually enter the URL of the site in the browser rather than clicking on suspicious links.
- Report security issues: Users should immediately report any security issues or suspicious activity to our technical team so that appropriate measures can be taken to protect PushinP.es and our users.
- Stay educated continuously: Users should stay informed about the latest threats and best practices for online security. Security awareness is an ongoing process, and it’s important to stay updated on evolving threats and protective measures.
🎟️ PushinP.es is a site selling official ticketing and curated by Party Play Pleasure™ Barcelona. 🎟️